The CBCS invites qualified candidates to apply for the position of:
Supervisor of Financial Institutions
Location Curaçao and Sint Maarten
CBCS supervises a broad spectrum of financial institutions, such as banks, insurance companies, pension funds, insurance brokers, trust service providers, institutional investors, and asset managers.
We are currently looking for off-site and on-site financial institution supervisors. Off-site supervisors conduct supervision from the CBCS-office, analyzing periodic reporting of institutions. On-site supervisors conduct examinations at different institutions in a multidisciplinary team, to verify their compliance with the relevant legislation and regulations.
- A bachelors or master’s degree, preferably in finance & control and/or accountancy.
- Several years of relevant working experience in the financial sector.
- Knowledge of internal controls (AO/IC) and compliance.
- An attitude of critical thinking and affinity with financial analyses and supervision.
- Affinity with legislation, especially in the supervision area.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Dutch and English).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible and practical attitude.
Terms of employment:
- Competitive salary depending on education and experience.
- Admission to the Algemeen Pensioenfonds Curaçao/Sint Maarten pension fund.
Other secondary terms of employment are in accordance with the rules for personnel, as included in the manual of terms and conditions of employment of CBCS employees. The selection procedure includes a pre-employment medical examination and a background check. An assessment may form part of the selection procedure.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Mr. S. Salesia at the telephone number (599-9)434-5500 or via e-mail: [email protected] for the attention of Mr. S. Salesia.
For information regarding the application procedure, please contact Mr. R. Corsen, Human Resources, via e-mail: [email protected] for the attention of Mr. R. Corsen.
Qualifying candidates are requested to apply within 14 business days. Click here to open the application form.